Crockpot CheeseBurger DipCourse: DipDifficulty: Easy
Who doesn’t love a hot dip!? I know I do! I remember the 1st time I had this dip, it was at a friends house in WV. Needless to say, I got the recipe from her that night & took the leftovers home! We often make this dip on movie nights at our house to go along with our poo poo platter! What is a poo poo platter? It is a big platter with everyone’s favorite snacks! Marshmallows, popcorn, chips, raisinettes, goldfish…..I think you get it now! I hope you enjoy this dip as much as we do, and don’t forget the tortilla chip!
1 1/2 lbs hamburger
15oz jar chunky salsa
1 lb velveeta (cut in chunks)
- Preheat crockpot on high
- In skillet brown hamburger on med-hi heat
- Drain grease off hamburger & put hamburger in crockpot
- Put velveeta on top of hamburger
- Pour salsa on top & cover with lid
- Cook on high for 30 minutes, uncover & stir
- Continue to cook on high, stirring occasionally until dip is creamy & well combined. Approx. 1-1 1/2 hrs.
- The leaner the meat, the less grease
- You can use any type of salsa you like. If you like yours spicy, use HOT salsa.
- Cook time in crockpot will vary. You can cook on high the entire time or low depending on when you want your dip to be ready.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9.4g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||24%|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet.2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|Recipe analyzed by|